Friday, November 28, 2014

Welcoming ...

Sandra aka Sandra's Creations
Hi, I am Sandra Iverson, I am a mother of 2 : Alex 24 & Hannah 19.  I have crafted for many years (scrapbooking, sewing and card making) but it has only been since my youngest went off to college 1 1/2 years ago that I have really gotten serious about coloring and card making.  It started with my husband making me a beautiful craft room and my love ot color.  My favourite medium is Copic Markers and I have a serious addiction for patterened paper.  I am really excited to see everyone's creations here at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Here are some of Sandra's favourites.






I hope you loved reading a little bit about Sandra and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Sandra's first DT submission on January 18th 2015, see you then xx


No comments:

Post a Comment